Friday, September 10, 2010

So it begins!

I used to maintain a blog on MySpace. Mostly it just irritated people because I was a whiny bitch and have a habit of rambling *gasp* I know...it's shocking. Given my penchant for superfluous verbiage, there was an almost comfort in the limited character length of status messages once I moved to Facebook. Sure, there are the "Notes" on Facebook but really, who uses those? I'll post up one of those surveys (to which I can easily become addicted) but always saved my opinions and updates for status messages. I think this was a learning experience for me, teaching me how to choose my words carefully in order to convey the same message but in 420 characters instead of 42,000.

Now I'm going to go ahead and undo that with a blog.

Actually, I'm hoping to retain a little more class than my previous blog had. We'll see how long that lasts.

1 comment: