Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Maybe I'm the lazy one

Well, it's been over 10 months since I wrote anything. If I'm to be honest, the reason is because I'm not sure anyone is listening. Certainly no one said anything about my absence. Yet, I, unlike most, am the sharing sort. I like to express my thoughts and emotions, make them visible and almost tangible as I gather them up from the inside and place them neatly in view. Having to put everything down in words helps me define my feelings and become familiar with them. It helps me learn to communicate, even if only with myself. It's how I deal.

So it doesn't really matter if anyone hears me as long as I get to say it.

Recently I expressed myself on Facebook but it always feels wrong to get so personal there. It's not that I care about people hearing my personal feelings but I feel like the venue just isn't the right one, which brings me back here. Here people can choose to view or not and Facebook can be left as a social networking tool for funny videos and political discourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment